VP Finance and CFO
Arie Nachmias joined BRM in 2011, and is responsible for managing the company’s finances. He has over 30 years of experience in accounting, finance, and taxation and is experienced in a variety of investment fields.
Prior to joining BRM, Arie was the VP Finance and CFO of 7-Main Ltd, a privately-held single family office and international investment company based in Israel. Before joining 7-MAIN, Arie was deputy CFO of Makhteshim Agan Industries, a leading crop protection company with over US $2 billion in sales.
Current Board Memberships
- Sweet Inn
- The Great Light
- Certified Public Accountant in Israel
- BA in Accounting and Economics from Ben Gurion University of the Negev
- MBA from Ben Gurion University of the Negev
- Active farmer
- Produces oil from olives grown in his own grove
- Making homemade ice cream