Alliance Focused on Delivering Industry Leading Secure Remote Access for Lotus Environments.
Bala Cynwyd, PA, April 11, 2006 - RESolutions Consulting today announced a partnership with Whale, the leading provider of business driven application access products. Whale's high performance Intelligent Application Gateway products integrate SSL VPN, application security and endpoint security capabilities in a flexible business policy-driven platform.
RESolutions has partnered with Whale to provide access security solutions for clients focused on safeguarding Lotus Domino and Web applications for Internet access. RESolutions is a reseller and integrator of the Whale product offerings for Lotus Domino and Application Gateways.
Whale's flagship Intelligent Application Gateway products are robust application access and security appliances designed to support unlimited users on each gateway in multiple configurations with independent policy sets. Key features of Whale's Intelligent Application Gateway solution is as follows:
- Secures Web-based access to Domino anytime, anywhere, without the need for VPN or client software.
- Eliminates the need for costly replication in the DMZ and dangerous straight-through connections to your production network.
- Reduces management costs associated with VPN licensing, replication, and client software tech support.
- Provides an attachment wiper that wipes out various forms of temporary files, browser cache, downloaded files and pages, cookies, history information, user credentials, and other information possibly recorded by a Web browser during an SSL session.
- Delivers non-intrusive user timeouts, which are implemented to ensure that sessions do not remain live indefinitely if users neglect to log off.
- Offers a 'High Availability Array' with fault tolerance, load balancing and high throughput.
"RESolutions is very excited to be partnering with Whale in order to market and deploy their products to our clients who are looking for solutions to secure Internet access of Web-based applications. Whale's products and solutions complement our focus of delivering Communication, Collaboration, and Workforce Productivity solutions through the design and deployment of server-managed client architectures," said Chuck Zwicker, Director of Sales, RESolutions Consulting.
"RESolutions is an ideal channel partner for Whale," said Douglas Mazlish, Whale's Vice President of Business Development. "RESolutions' expertise in the areas of security and Lotus deployments align well with Whale's Intelligent Application Gateway products and will ensure that customers experience the maximum value from their Whale deployments."
For more information on RESolutions Consulting please visit www.resolutionsconsulting.com or email email@example.com.
For more information on Whale please visit www.whalecommunications.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whale is the leading provider of business driven secure access products, including SSL VPN, application security and endpoint security offerings. A pioneer in secure application layer access, Whale's products are deployed globally by the world's leading organizations to extend their businesses. Today over two million employees, business partners and customer users securely and easily access their critical business applications and resources through Whale's Intelligent Application Gateway products. The company is headquartered in Fort Lee, New Jersey and has international offices in Germany, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Israel and representation in France.
Whale Communications, e-Gap, Attachment Wiper, Whale and the Whale logo are trademarks of Whale Communications Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders. For more information about Whale visit: www.whalecommunications.com.
201-947-9177 ext. 1528